Book Reviews

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I enjoy reading science fiction and fantasy novels, here are some authors that I would recommend:

Orson Scott Card- Ender's Game
Andrew Fox- Fat White Vampire Blues
Laurell K. Hamilton- Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series
Charlaine Harris- Dead Until Dark
Brian Jacques- Redwall
E.E. Knight- Vampire Earth series
J.K. Rowling- Harry Potter
Carrie Vaughn- Kitty and the Midnight Hour

I also enjoy watching science fiction and fantasy television shows, here are some shows I that would recommend:

Angel
Battlestar Galactica
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Dark Angel
Firefly
Red Dwarf
Star Trek Deep Space Nine
The X-files

Some of my favorite science fiction and fantasy movies are:

Blade
E.T.
Logan's Run
Lord of the Rings
The Omega Man
Titan A.E.

*Disclaimer: This posting is for a class, I do not claim to be an expert in these genres.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home